I hate to waste space with this question but i couldnt find an answer. I have my 8330 set on vibrate with a particular color for my SMS from berrybuzz, my phone randomly about 5 or 6 times today has vibrated with led and all but no message, no icon, nothing, what the heck is it doing?
    12-23-09 07:40 PM
    Is it possible you've hidden the Messages folder and are getting PIN messages that only show up there but you don't see them because it's hidden?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 08:07 PM
    alright, no hidden folders, no saved messages and i checked all my folders, nothing. And as i was typing this message it did it again.
    12-23-09 08:31 PM
    Do you use weatherbug? I had that same issue and finally found out that it was a severe weather alert...

12-23-09 08:54 PM
    nah, no weatherbug, no weather app currently. it will do it then go away or stop after about a minute and then do it again at another random time.
    12-23-09 09:07 PM
    Do you have an rss reader like viigo? It could be that....

12-23-09 09:09 PM
    nope, i did a battery pull, for the **** of it, and it had happened even after that as well, oh well, but i give thanks for the resplies.
    12-23-09 09:44 PM
    Sometimes our Blackberries act like they have minds of their own. Or do they? Is RIM trying to take over the world?
    12-23-09 11:19 PM
    I've had a similar problem after downloading a few apps. Screen backlight would come on every 10 seconds or so, I just simply deleted the program and did a restart n the problem went away. I know this is a cool app, but if u found it for free, and I hope you did! Lol. Then is it really worth the frustration? Lol

12-24-09 12:35 AM
    The myspace app through me off for a lil bit. Every time I got a message or a comment it would alert like a message but I couldn't find. Maybe that's what's going on?

12-24-09 05:37 AM
    I had a similar problem, eventually traced to CaptureIt screen grabber when I found loads of pictures of a home screen. The left convenience key on my Bold is rather sensitive...
    12-24-09 06:05 AM
    Check your folders for any missed calls.
    12-24-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD