I'll try to explain this as best as possible as I am pretty confused right now myself. My blackberry was working perfectly fine today at work and then the keypad was locked. I tried the top left button, the * button, everything I've read up on before. I come home, plug it into the charger and the screen lights up, the scroll bar works, well it will only scroll, not select, and none of my keys work. So the light only stays on for a bit when I plug/unplug the charger, i can scroll up and down, left to right, but none of the keys will work, even the top left lock button won't work. Help? Thanks.
    06-20-09 02:30 PM
    I'll try to explain this as best as possible as I am pretty confused right now myself. My blackberry was working perfectly fine today at work and then the keypad was locked. I tried the top left button, the * button, everything I've read up on before. I come home, plug it into the charger and the screen lights up, the scroll bar works, well it will only scroll, not select, and none of my keys work. So the light only stays on for a bit when I plug/unplug the charger, i can scroll up and down, left to right, but none of the keys will work, even the top left lock button won't work. Help? Thanks.
    Have you tried a battery pull?

Leave the battery out for about 30 seconds and put it back in.
    06-20-09 02:52 PM
    Yeah, tried that as well. Just went back to only the scroll working and none of the buttons working, it's so odd.
    06-20-09 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD