Help! I brought my 8330 with me on a cruise to the Bahamas and didn't turn off my internet connection. Now that I'm back in Miami, my emails and Blackberry messages don't arrive when sent. However, if I log onto the internet, all of a sudden a bunch of emails and messages will pop up, as if the act of accessing the internet has cleared some kind of log jam. Then the emails and messages go back into hibernation until the next time I get onto the internet. So now, for me to find out if I have any emails or messages, I have to log onto the internet to find out. Weird.

I've tried turning off and restoring the mobile connections, and that hasn't worked. Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks!

Edited to clarify that texts are actually fine - it's just Blackberry messaging and emails that are delayed.
    Last edited by karmacop; 04-23-09 at 06:48 AM.
    04-23-09 06:00 AM
    Register your Host Routing Table:

Options > Advanced > Host Routing Table, Enter, Menu, select Register Now.
    Last edited by xliderider; 04-23-09 at 01:38 PM.
    04-23-09 06:53 AM
    Thanks for the tip, but it didn't work for me. I followed your steps and registered, and a few old emails popped up, so I thought it worked. But the new emails still aren't showing up until I get onto the internet.

04-23-09 12:55 PM
    You might want to get a new device if you have Insurance.
    04-23-09 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD