I downloaded weather bug after reading abouut a few weather programs and it was working perfect. Day later the icon turns red and dosnt display without opening the browser. Anybody know how to make the temp show again or do I just need to reinstall?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 02:43 PM
    I downloaded weather bug after reading abouut a few weather programs and it was working perfect. Day later the icon turns red and dosnt display without opening the browser. Anybody know how to make the temp show again or do I just need to reinstall?

my weatherbug turns red when there is a weather advisory in my area.

i'm not sure about your other issue.
    08-22-08 02:46 PM
    That is the app telling you that there is a warning of some sorts. Click it and it will display the warning and then it will go back to normal
    08-22-08 02:46 PM
    It shows nothing but the temp checked weather alert nothing

08-22-08 03:17 PM
    Odd, I guess I'd go with uninstalling and try it again. I have never had this problem before
    08-22-08 03:20 PM
    Did you click on it so the browser opens? There should be a weather alert for something you selected.
    08-22-08 03:27 PM
    maybe try a battery pull?
    08-22-08 03:28 PM
    I have the same problem. I installed it last night and it was red since the install. When I click on the icon the browser opens up and gives me the temp reading but there are not alerts or advisories or anything like that.

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it last night and still the same thing.
    08-22-08 04:29 PM
    Are you guys who are having issues running 4.5? Weatherbug has had known conflicts with this OS.
    08-22-08 04:38 PM
    Make sure you have the current verion 0.9.6.6. When it turns red there is an alert. Click on it and it will open the browser and go to the alert page. Close the browser and wala no red!
    08-22-08 05:04 PM
    Make sure you have the current verion 0.9.6.6. When it turns red there is an alert. Click on it and it will open the browser and go to the alert page. Close the browser and wala no red!
    I have OS 4.5 and Weather Bug 0.9.6.6, and I haven't had any problems; of course, I haven't had much in the way of alerts, either. (But we are deep in hurricane season, so I expect it to turn red eventually.)

Oh, and ChiefT, I'm fairly certain the word is "Voila", not "wala".
    08-22-08 05:36 PM
    I stand corrected!

08-22-08 05:42 PM
    I guess i had all my alerts set up wrong or something i set them to default and now its working perfectly fine, guess i just need to stop f**king with setting lol
    08-22-08 08:03 PM
    Use WeatherEye, it work just fine with 4.5...
    08-22-08 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD