I was just wondering if there was a way to expand your BB's memory online? Instead of buying an SD card?
    10-13-10 02:03 PM
    You could use an app like https://www.dropbox.com/ but I'm not sure how much help that would be.

What exactly are you trying to do? I think it would just be easier getting a card from Target for cheap.
    10-13-10 02:28 PM
    What do you mean "expand your BB's memory online"? The only way to expand memory is to delete unused apps or shrinking down the OS or you could go buy a memory card to store your multimedia files like music, pictures, and videos.
    10-13-10 02:45 PM
    Yeah, Dropbox is a good app. I backup all my pics and videos on there so I can save memory on my memory card. Or if you don't have a memory card and use your internal memory for your pics then this is a good option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-10 10:39 PM
    A 8g micro sd card at most is 20 dollars. I have 1150 songs and still have 1g for pics and videos. That's not bad bro! You can get a lot of memory back just by deleting all the crap you never use. Voice dialing, ect. I know u said free but 20 isn't bad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD