I thought before i got my berry, i saw somewhere a zelda game was made. kinda like classic zelda

ill give someone a dollar if they give a link!
    02-11-09 10:35 PM
    Well I can't give a link but I am curious myself. Zelda is one of my all time favorites. I imagine it would be hard to play though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 10:53 PM
    Yea i never have heard of a zelda game being made for BBs but i would also love to have it lol. If your looking for a zelda theme you can check out PimpMyBerry.com and find one.
    02-11-09 10:54 PM
    I KNEW I had seen one when I was searching around on the net. There is a Zelda game currently in its 3rd Beta for BB's and other smartphones.

You can find more info HERE Just make sure to change the Device as it is set to 8310 Curve which is my BB.

They have a lot of free games there.

~Jazzi~

Last edited by Jazzi-Rocks; 02-11-09 at 11:09 PM.
    02-11-09 11:07 PM
    Great find thanks!
    02-11-09 11:08 PM
    Zelda 1 remake for java-phones

There is the link to the developer's website. You can find out a lot more information about the status of the game, as well as a bunch of other things.
    02-12-09 12:08 AM
    nice! has anyone downloaded that beta?

once i get to work i will try

and zelda is my all time favorite also!!
    02-12-09 07:01 AM
    Zelda is a classic for sure.
    02-12-09 07:25 AM
    I downloaded the 3rd beta and played it as far as I could. Its a fun game I just hopes he finishes it soon

02-12-09 07:57 AM
    It is a good game and brings back memories, but I have a problem with the controls. It feels kinda random, and if you customize them, it messes things up.

02-12-09 08:21 AM
    It is a good game and brings back memories, but I have a problem with the controls. It feels kinda random, and if you customize them, it messes things up.

Use numbers for the controls, but then you must put it into ALT-Lock by pressing ALT + Left Shift. That was the only way that worked for me.
    02-12-09 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD