I got a text this morning from verizon about the upgrade to 4.5 so I did as prompted and went to my pc downloaded it and then plugged usb into my phone and it just came back as error and now my phone is all black and red blinks twice in a row... nothing will work, screen wont come on at all, zip nada!

I called verizon, seems that I might have to bring it in the store and see if they will fix it, apparently related to the upgrade it didnt do it correctly or something. Anyone else have this problem???

I need my phone back, I feel naked without it!! lol
    11-11-08 03:19 PM
    This is not a Verizon issue, you bricked your phone (did you unplug it in the middle of upgrading?). Do a search for "recover a nuked berry" here. Other folks have said it's a pretty easy fix.
    11-11-08 04:35 PM
    Did ur computer went to sleep during upgrade? Did u plug than unplug ur bb during upgrade?
    I upgrade last night with a help from verson tech person! He spend almost
    1.5 hrs with me though the phone! Now my phone works great and OS 4.5 is in it! I am very happy with the service. But he did remind me over and over made sure ur computer did not go sleep during upgrade! This is the first time I use pc and I did it! I'm the mac person!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 04:58 PM
    11-11-08 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD