I had a Curve with Sprint, and switched to VZW less than 30 days ago with a Storm. The Storm is a fun phone, and i enjoy the big screen, but for a work phone it's not too practical.

I am thinking of switching to the Curve since i know it's a good and reliable phone.

Have any of you "curve users" done the same thing after using a Storm?

What are your thoughts? I want to make sure i am not making a mistake.

Yeah, i thought about the possibility of the new curve replacement coming out soon, but i only have a few days left within my first 30 days to switch, so i am out of luck there.

Thanks for the help fellow CrackBerry Users.
    05-22-09 11:48 AM
    There is a few things you can do. If you really want the tour that is supposed to come out in July then you need to go through 3 warrenty replacements of the storm by then and then they have to give you a compairable phone. Or you can switch to the curve now. I had the storm after switching to vzw from a curve on sprint. I ended up going through 3 of them in less than 2 months. Needless to say I was not about to try a 4th one. So I got traded the storm in for a curve. There are a lot of people on here that have switched from a storm to a curve since the curve is a more reliable phone. Good luck on your decision.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 11:56 AM
    I do see you have a few posts here. I also see you have posted this in a couple of different forums. This is not within policy to do this. You only need to post in the most appropriate area and you will get the answers you need.
    05-22-09 12:07 PM
    I purchased the Storm initially and exchanged it about 3 weeks later for a Curve. The storm is cool for about the first week...and then the bugs really start to drive you up the frickin wall.

The curve is much more practical. Yeah the camera quality sucks in comparison, The screen sucks in comparison...**** the curve is like that nerdy little kid in school that gets picked on by the cool kids (storm)

you're not going to have as much fun with it...but you're also not going to want to throw it at a wall...and thats why I switched.

I will however be purchasing the tour when it comes out. The curve is only temporary for me.
    05-22-09 12:18 PM
    I made the switch after 5 storms, can safely say that I made the correct choice.
    For me the curve offers much higher reliability, functionality and well usability.
    The apps all look and preform exceptionally well without having to "disable compatibility mode" and I find typing on the physical qwerty keyboard much easier.
    I was regretting my blackberry purchase, (this was my first blackberry) until I made the switch to the curve. Now I am really enjoying the full range of use and function that has made blackberry famous.
    05-22-09 12:28 PM
    I do see you have a few posts here. I also see you have posted this in a couple of different forums. This is not within policy to do this. You only need to post in the most appropriate area and you will get the answers you need.
    Thanks for the help!
    05-22-09 02:11 PM
    Thanks for the help everyone. And YES ... i did post this in the "VERIZON" section. I wanted input AS FAST AS I COULD GET IT because i was planing on making a decision by lunch time.

I swapped the Storm for a Curve, and i am glad i did! First thing i noticed was the curve is super light!

I am glad to have the good old trusty curve back. I love it!

Thanks again for everyone input.
    05-22-09 02:15 PM
    Oh man, the curve is just SOOO much better for e-mailing. I did the same thing only I traded a guy on craigslist my storm for a BRAND NEW Curve. I LOVE it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD