Hi All, for my first post I thought I would ask for some serious help.

I have the VZW 8330, and about a month ago it froze up completely. Couldn't get it out of standby, did not respond to any key commands, nothing.

I plug it in and the screen lights up, and I can scroll back and forth across the 5 icons, but can't pull up the full menu or do anything else. I took it to a VZW store and they gave me a new one.

The same thing just happened yesterday, and this one is about 3-4 weeks old. The last one was about 2-2.5 months.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is this a Verizon issue, or does this happen to a lot of Curves? Help. I am tired of losing all of my numbers and emails and everything else.
    10-06-08 07:35 PM
    Are you running the current verizon OS.

4.3.0.127 from BlackBerry® Software Updates

What applications you have installed, did it happen after an application was put on the device.

Go to options<Status< what is your memory free.
    10-06-08 07:39 PM
    I have the OS that came with the phone to the best of my knowledge. I purchased the original one in July.

I did not add or delete anything from the phone since I bought it, so no to the apps question.

I would love to get into the phone to know how much memory I have free, but I can't even get to the icon to open that info up.
    10-06-08 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD