Kinda dumb question but is there a way to turn down the volume in the speaking part and not the ear part?

I'm tired of people saying what's that...what's that... because they can here a feather drop in the next room when I'm talking to them.

I can turn the volume down but then i can't HEAR THEM /

Seems my speaker is OVER sensitive and picks up EVERYTHING loud and clear PLUS!!!!!
    08-15-08 11:55 AM
    Kinda dumb question but is there a way to turn down the volume in the speaking part and not the ear part?

I'm tired of people saying what's that...what's that... because they can here a feather drop in the next room when I'm talking to them.

I can turn the volume down but then i can't HEAR THEM /

Seems my speaker is OVER sensitive and picks up EVERYTHING loud and clear PLUS!!!!!

LOL! No offence, but maybe you talk too loud. My mom has the same problem.
    08-15-08 12:01 PM
    LOL! No offence, but maybe you talk too loud. My mom has the same problem.

LOL well I do talk loud but it's honestly like I said. They can hear all the background stuff like it's banging in their ear.
    08-15-08 12:03 PM
    LOL well I do talk loud but it's honestly like I said. They can hear all the background stuff like it's banging in their ear.
    Well all I can say, if that is really you in the pic...you can call me and talk as loud as you want any time!!
    08-15-08 08:42 PM
    really no way for you to turn down the mic, BB's do seem to be very sensitive w/ picking up sound
    08-15-08 08:55 PM
    LOL well I do talk loud but it's honestly like I said.
    *~*Haha Don't feel bad cause I get the same thing...I talk really loud too!!! Only they can't hear anything in the background. I think I drown everything out!! *~*
    08-15-08 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD