I have several voicemails saved in my Verizon voicemail system, but I would like to either send the audio in an email, or save it to my media card so I can transfer it to my pc. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks!

Verizon BB 8330 Curve User
    10-02-08 08:52 AM
    Take a look at Youmail: YouMail ) Voicemail You Designed

I haven't tried it yet, but I plan to.
    10-02-08 10:36 AM
    I have several voicemails saved in my Verizon voicemail system, but I would like to either send the audio in an email, or save it to my media card so I can transfer it to my pc. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks!

Verizon BB 8330 Curve User
    Try this: get a cable with a 2x 3.5mm plugs (male) one on each end. Plug one end in the headphone jack of your BB and the other end to the audio input or mic input of your computer that has a program you can record with, call VZW v/m, play v/m while recording on your computer.

After that sign up for YouMail and you will not have to go through above procedure.
    10-02-08 11:16 AM
    @toadyy - have you tried this? It does not work for me.
    01-22-11 10:09 AM
    Yes.
    If you put some headphones to your BB and play the v/m do you hear it? If so then you should be able to record it to your computer. If you are having problems with the input on your computer, then look at your audio settings and the setting of the program you are using.
    01-22-11 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD