I am new to Blackberry having switched over from a Windows Mobile. I know how to dial using the voice command "call" and then saying the numbers. What I can't get the Blackberry to do is to dial using a contact name. I am sure you have to record a "tag" first, but I can't find how to do that. Can someone direct me to this? Thanks
    11-24-08 06:50 AM
    There is no recording of names. You just press voice dial and say. Call john moble. If it understands it will dial. If it is not sure it will ask did you say.. Call john moble. Yes or no. It will try 3 choices. Give it a try. Good luck and welcome to cb and the bb nation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 08:05 AM
    Oh forgot it uses the names stored in your contact list. You can assign business,business 2,home,moble. Ect... To each contact. Good luck again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 08:20 AM
    Thank you, was used to recording a "tag" with WM and it would then recognize the "tag" when you spoke into the software. Was expecting the same thing and spent ours trying to figure it out. At least I learned a few things while attempting to find it. Thanks again
    11-24-08 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD