I have the visual voicemail app on my phone plan via Verizon and I can not for the life of me figure out where to find and how to download the app to my Curve. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    10-28-09 12:17 PM
    Can't say anything about the one you had but I know that Youmail from bbappworld works pretty good as a visual voicemail app plus a an automated/custom answering machine.
    10-28-09 11:23 PM
    Its not available with the curve on verizon only the storm, tour, st2, maby the bb 8230.
    10-28-09 11:28 PM
    Can't say anything about the one you had but I know that Youmail from bbappworld works pretty good as a visual voicemail app plus a an automated/custom answering machine.
    Persico is correct...I downloaded Youmail two days ago and I love it and all the people that call and hear my voice mail love it. It said their names to them and once I get a missed call or VM it says there name and time and number.

Its not available with the curve on verizon only the storm, tour, st2, maby the bb 8230.
    not true!
    10-29-09 09:16 AM
    That's not true, I have a curve on Verizon
    11-16-09 11:03 PM
    did you check your download folder or applications folder....should be in one or the other.
    11-16-09 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD