What are they what do they do and are both necessary? I downloaded Opera but don't notice anything different.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-08 11:08 AM
    Viigo is an RSS reader.

INFORMATION ON THE GO

Viigo lets you discover and access the best of the Internet's content and services in an intuitive, fast, made-for-mobile format so compelling, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it.

* Free, one-click access - to Breaking News, Sports, Entertainment, Weather, Market Performance, Traffic Alerts, Blogs, and any RSS Feed - designed to make navigating your day effortless.
    * An enhanced and simple mobile experience - view, manage, and consume information your way, in a format that's tailored for your device.
    * A ton of useful content and services - more than 3,000 channels to choose from
    * Practically effortless - you choose how and when you want your content and services delivered; it's updated in the background and instantly available the minute you want it…whether you've got connectivity or not.
    Opera Mini is a secondary option to the BB browser. If you have 4.5, not too much difference, but OM still renders pages a little bit better, making them look at close as possible to a computer like view.

Last edited by Jayden0606; 08-09-08 at 11:30 AM.
    08-09-08 11:27 AM
    If you meant Vlingo...

Vlingo is an application for BlackBerry smartphones that lets you search the web, compose an email or SMS, make a call, send a note to yourself, create a task or memo and more, all by using your voice. No tapping, no thumbs, just good old speaking. Results are returned almost instantaneously.

vlingo Products
    08-09-08 11:29 AM
    Viigo is a news and info feed. It is not a web browser like Opera, however Viigo is easier to get top news, sports , weather etc. I use it almost every day to keep up on the latest on everything.
    08-09-08 11:29 AM
    Thanks for the tips ... love the VLINGO app so far ... Is it free? I can't see where they charge for this service... I've been looking for something like this for a long time and only found an app that charged $6/month and was very slow.

As for VIIGO ... way cool too! I think I've just become a TOTAL ADDICT! I only worry about it sucking up battery power - guess I'll find out soon enough...

Thanks again!
    08-10-08 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD