Sorry I don't have time to search since I'm running out the door for work.
    I wanted to know if there is a program where I can rip movies or protected CD's (lectures, etc) and add them to my Blackberry.

I want to avoid having to carry my laptop to watch my lectures for class, and would like to rip (or whatever its called) and load to the Berry.

How do people actually lift videos which are protected? This is basically what I want to know. What program is out there, free would be best, but if not, the cheapest or the best is what I want.

Thanks.
    I really need to watch my lectures during lunch and watching them on the Berry would be better for me.
    01-14-09 06:21 AM
    Sorry I don't have time to search since I'm running out the door for work.
    I wanted to know if there is a program where I can rip movies or protected CD's (lectures, etc) and add them to my Blackberry.

I want to avoid having to carry my laptop to watch my lectures for class, and would like to rip (or whatever its called) and load to the Berry.

How do people actually lift videos which are protected? This is basically what I want to know. What program is out there, free would be best, but if not, the cheapest or the best is what I want.

Thanks.
    I really need to watch my lectures during lunch and watching them on the Berry would be better for me.
    check the docs in my signature (dvd43/handbrake)
    01-14-09 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD