Is it possible? i keep getting an error msg that states the msg was either too large or the compnents were unsuitable for your terminal?/
    01-22-09 02:41 PM
    Try taking a vid rec on your BB and then hit Menu and choose the option to send it via MMS, what format or files were you trying to send. If you get a video via MMS and its not a supported format by BB it wont play and give errors.
    01-22-09 02:43 PM
    I dont even have a video record on my phone. Im in the process of updating the software. I am however trying to receive an video via mms and keep getting that error msg?
    01-22-09 02:45 PM
    I have an 8300 and have updated to the OS v4.5. It has given me a video camera option now although I can't use it as my phone's media card reader is broke You can only use the video camera with a media card. Be sure to only upgrade the OS that is carrier specific... I caused my Husband's phone to go into "app error 523" mode. It has had to go into the store for repair. I have had a few issues with my phone since I updated to v4.5. I had the "surreal" theme that I downloaded from BlackBerry and since I updated , changing to this theme caused my phone to go into the dreaded "app error 523" luckily I managed to remove it and my phone restored itself!! Phew!!
    01-22-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD