I think i downloaded it. Meaning, I used a roommate's laptop (pc) and while updating it got a "an error occured" message. After going through some other options and thirty minutes later, it said there were no new updates.

I don't recall being able to video record before the update, but am now able to. Check one

I went to youtube.com, said "continue" to the data plan message (am i safe?) and watched a video. Recently i got a couple error messages when trying to watch videos.

I can view html emails, but need to "bb menu, get image" for each one. annoying, but fine.

Anyone else experience these?
    03-16-09 07:18 PM
    I'm not sure what "it" is when you say that you think you "downloaded it". Possibly you are trying to talk/ask about upgrading your phone's OS to version 4.5??

But, the 8330 can record videos out of the box with the version 4.3 OS.

That's the normal YouTube warning just to remind you that it uses a lot of data. But you are fine on Verizon. And the errors are normal. Sometimes it just does that. Nothing you can do.

If you are getting HTML emails, then yes, you most likely have the version 4.5 OS. There's no way to avoid the "Get Images" function. It's a security feature.

You can check your OS version the phone by pressing Alt+Left Shift+H (at the same time) and reading the 3rd line.
    03-16-09 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD