I have a 8gig SD card in my curve 8310 and I want to put some movies/tv shows on it to watch on my phone. What is the best programme to use to convert them? I've used "allok mpeg4 converter" in the past but was wondering if there is a better one out there? Thanks guys!!!
    04-11-09 08:27 AM
    Cucusoft DVD to ipod, Best Converter for iPod,iPhone,Zune,PSP,DVD

I personally have not used this one, but a few friends, both BB and non-BB people have used it and they like it. I believe the price is around 29 bucks and they have a trial version as well.
    04-11-09 08:29 AM
    went to that website. could only find for ipod, appletv, and iphone. No mention of blackberry, do you know for sure which one your friends use? Thanks!!:-)

Any other suggestions guys?!:-)
    04-11-09 08:41 AM
    Let me check with one person who I know is awake.

Update:

He bought the one called IPOD Video Converter Suite. You will find this one on the left hand side of the home webpage. He said you will need to play with the settings. The profile he used was IPOD TV setting 3 (640x480), but it this will depend on the size of your phone. He even called the company to inquiry about support for BB phones but was told they have no plans to support the phone. He called them back after his success and told them to what he did.
    Last edited by jrod3055; 04-11-09 at 09:07 AM.
    04-11-09 08:52 AM
    Thanks for your help, I'll give it a go!!!:-)
    04-11-09 09:37 AM
    I use Any DVD Converter porfessional. They have a free version I tried but I like the Pro version better. With the Pro version, you can format to all types of devises which is a plus for me. The kids have iPods and a Zune and I can also convert for use on the Xbox 360 if I want to along with many other formats. When you choose what you want to convert the DVD too, IE: BB, it automatically populates the correct fields for frame rate, size etc. Also with the Pro version, you can clip off the credits of the movies at the end to make the file smaller. For me, a typical 2 hr movie is around 450mb. They also notify me when there is an update for the program and there is no charge for this. It is $39 but to me, well worth it. I don't mind paying for a quality product.

Any DVD Converter Pro - Rip DVD movies to iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, etc. convert DVD movie to iPod video format MPEG-4 (MP4), play movie on iPod.
    04-11-09 09:50 AM
    Any Dvd converter pro works great, BIG Thanks!!!
    04-11-09 02:01 PM
    Mediacoder works great for me, and it is free.
    04-11-09 02:55 PM
    I have pocket dvd wizard and it works great for both my old dell axim (windows mobile) and my blackberry bold. the docs say it worsk for palm, iphone, archos, and other devices too.

It rips and converts dvds and converts video files.
    04-11-09 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD