Okay quick question for all your experts, or actually anyone who's smarter then me with these things, which at this point is everyone..

Are there any apps or addons that will enable me to watch mpeg, or wmv on my blackberry? Like videos I drag from my computer onto my phone?

What about streaming video like if I want to watch something on youtube?

another question a little off topic...

So if I buy a song from the Sprint Music Store, I can only listen to it when I log into the Sprint Music Store? I can't just go into my media --> music and find it there?

Thanks again you guys I don't want to be a bug I just have a few questions since I got this AMAZING phone.
    10-01-09 04:44 PM
    I don't know how much help I will be but I didn't want your question to be ignored. I don't watch videos much on my pearl because the screen is so small. What I can tell you is that there is no flash player ability on the blackberry. As far as you tube just go to their mobile site and there you will find the application for blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 06:37 PM
    Hootyhoo, thank you man you didn't think u would be of help but that's one big thing, I really wanted to be able to watch on youtube so I will go there now and see if I can find the mobile app. Appreciate the attention brother.
    10-01-09 07:24 PM
    No prob. Wish I could have helped with the rest but maybe someone more knowledgeable may chime in.

10-01-09 07:30 PM
    Convert your mpegs into 3gp. I think your BB will supprt that and I am sure there are free video converters out there.

10-01-09 07:40 PM
    Yes, I need some of you "genius-hacker style" guys to come forth and help me out with the question about mpegs and wmvs...

I went to the youtube mobile site and unfortunately my BlackBerry is not compatible with the google software to view youtube videos. But yea if anyone else knows something for playing other formats please let me know.

Thanks again y'all.
    10-01-09 07:42 PM
    it also plays mp4
    10-01-09 07:42 PM
    Thank you guys, just the answers I was looking for. Appreciate the **** outta it.
    10-01-09 07:46 PM
    Youtube that works on Blackberry! (274 Replies: 1 2 3 ... Last Page )

I found this thread but can't post a link since I'm on wap. But just do a search on crackberry and you should be able to find it. Lots of threads for video also.

Youtube that works on Blackberry! (274 Replies: 1 2 3 ... Last Page ) Posted in BlackBerry DiscussionLast Post: Today 06:19 AM by DavidNC >>

10-01-09 09:09 PM
    I convert all my files to 3G2 files and they work fine on my 8310.

10-02-09 05:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD