Hi,

I'm able to play mp3s thru my bluetooth headset using Xplayer with no problem. But I can't use it for my videos. Is there a way that I can play my mp4 thru my headset using Xplayer or my bb curve's media player? I don't like using the wired headset.
    01-15-09 08:46 AM
    Video will not play through the bluetooth headset. There is an issue with the audio and video sync that will not allow it.
    01-15-09 10:12 AM
    Video Audio works fine for me with Bluetooth using the BB Player on my 8320. 4.5 OS.

I use a Motorola S9.
    01-15-09 11:34 AM
    Video Audio works fine for me with Bluetooth using the BB Player on my 8320. 4.5 OS.

I use a Motorola S9.
    You can get the audio from a movie to play through your stereo bluetooth headset? What version of 4.5 are you running?
    01-15-09 11:37 AM
    You can get the audio from a movie to play through your stereo bluetooth headset? What version of 4.5 are you running?
    I'm using this image. I did not test on any other:
    T-Mobile_BlackBerry_8320_4.5.0.81.exe

I was concerned about video and bluetooth, because I had it on my last windows mobile phones (Dash and Q prior), so it was one of the first things I tested.

I stopped using the Motorola S9 with the Blackberry because it just wasn't stable enough (too many dropouts). I think it has more to do with the S9 than the Blackberry, but the result is the same.

I'll charge up my headset, test again and report back. FYI, all my videos were converted using the Blackberry Video Creator (1.13.0.9), and moved to my BB using Mass-Storage Transfer (Not Roxio!). This was the only for me to keep the resolution from getting screwed up.
    01-15-09 11:46 AM
    Alright guys. I must have been smoking something good. I tested again, and indeed CANNOT get video to work with Stereo Bluetooth A2DP.

I'm very sorry for the false alarm. I really, really thought that was one of the first things I tested when I got the BB a few months ago. But I was back and forth with my Dash for a bit, so probably don't remember correctly.

My apologies again.

Either way, didn't use the S9 too long... too many dropouts when outdoors.
    01-15-09 02:57 PM
    This is a major bummer. I picked up the Jaybird JB-200's and noticed that video wouldn't stream from my BB Curve 8330 on 4.5.0.77.

Any hints on when/if a fix might come our way?
    01-25-09 02:50 AM
    This is a major bummer. I picked up the Jaybird JB-200's and noticed that video wouldn't stream from my BB Curve 8330 on 4.5.0.77.

Any hints on when/if a fix might come our way?
    My situation also. Crossing my fingers for a resolution.
    08-22-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD