Is tere a way to change the vibration on the 8300? I know on my old phone they had like, Vib-dash dash or dash dash vib.

Im just getting kind of sick of te vib vib.

Thanks
    04-07-09 11:04 PM
    not that i know of. you're pretty much stuck with the vib then ring, or vib only. there is an app called vibandring that you can buy that will solve this. it lets you have a vib and ring going at the same time, and you can kinda control the vibe. lets you set how long and at what frequency the vibs will go for. you should check it out. i've used it for a long time on my curve, and now my bold.
    04-07-09 11:29 PM
    You can go into the advance profiles and set the number of vibes. But in the end it is still a vib.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 11:36 PM
    No I mean like, the kind of vibration it is. On my old phone you could change the speed and length of the vibration.

Like it would vibrate really fast and short 4 times, or it would do one long vibration. Any way to change this? Download vibration "tones" or anything?
    04-08-09 03:19 PM
    The only thing close that I can think of is to get "Vibe And Ring". You can set the length of the vibration and the length of the pause between vibrations.

I'm not aware of anything that will do exactly what you are asking.

I can't say that I can remember anyone before saying that they were "sick of the vib vib".
    04-08-09 05:45 PM
    Yeah I'm not sure what you're asking either. I use BuzzMe, it's free & for phone calls it allows my BB to ring & vibe at the same time which is what I wanted all along. I never liked how it would vibrate twice THEN ring, so for me, BuzzMe was the answer.
    04-08-09 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD