*VIBRATE not working for any application. Here is what I have tried to no avail:
    1. Soft Reset
    2. Pull Battery
    3. Hard Reset
    4. Software upgrade from 4.3 to 4.5

Spoke to Verizon Techies 3x today. I paid full price and do not want a refurbished Curve. Am I missing anything.
    03-14-09 10:29 PM
    Did they walk you though checking your profiles?
    03-14-09 10:39 PM
    Have you checked to be sure you have it set to vibrate?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 10:39 PM
    Sure did. Tried switching from vibrate to tone back to vibrate and nothing. did they miss something?
    03-14-09 10:40 PM
    Just double check to make sure that your vibrate profile is in fact set to vibrate. Profiles >Advanced Options >Edit

It's a thought anyway

03-14-09 10:41 PM
    Did that hundred times just to make sure. LED flashes but no vibrate
    03-14-09 10:47 PM
    What version of 4.5 did you install? Might try to reinstall the OS again.
    03-14-09 10:50 PM
    Says 4.5.0 - the verizon tech said he has never heard this happening. are the refurbished models good quality?
    03-14-09 10:58 PM
    That happened to me before. I took it in, they gave me a brand new Curve with no questions asked.
    03-14-09 11:12 PM
    My Blackberry started doing the same thing tonight for no reason. No updates or anything, just no longer vibrating. I pulled battery and even did master reset and it still doesn't vibrate or ring when I get calls or texts.

I posted my own thread and this was suggested

You should run a test.
    To see if the vibrater thing is working.
    Go to Options - Status
    When in status type I "test"
    It will bring up this menu
    Do Menu - Start
    Check the "misc" and run the test.

The vibrate didn't vibrate during the test but it did make noise when it was supposed to.

I have OS 4.5 installed.

Any ideas?
    03-15-09 12:28 AM
    What makes your phone vibrate is a tine little motor inside. Sometimes the lead to that motor can break or short resulting in no vibe. I have a refurb phone. Seems like new to me. I could never tell. They have full warranty. I would go for it.

03-15-09 02:05 AM
    This also happened to me last week. The tech said there is now way to get into where the vibrator is so they just gave me a new one since it was in the first 30 days. After he took it apart and put it back together it started to work again but took it apart again and nothing... motor just went bad. get a new one.
    03-16-09 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD