my bb stopped vibrating in vibrate mode as of yesterday. its the same as being in quiet mode. anyone know what's wrong and how to fix?

thanks
    02-25-09 02:04 PM
    my bb stopped vibrating in vibrate mode as of yesterday. its the same as being in quiet mode. anyone know what's wrong and how to fix?

thanks
    Have you tried a battery pull? (pulling out the battery while the phone is on and leaving it out 30 seconds and then putting it back in; its like a restart of a computer) Have you changed anything on your BB at all before it quit working? Have you checked your settings to make sure that it is not set to Do not disturb?

Just a few thoughts to consider,

~Jazzi~
    02-25-09 02:09 PM
    Make sure your options in the selected mode are actually set to vibrate

profiles>advanced>selected profile> when you get there check the alerts you wish to edit and make sure they are set to in holster out of holster VIBRATE or tone, whatever you want. For each event too, sometimes they are not set up right. If that fails pull your battery with the phone on and see if that helps
    02-25-09 02:09 PM
    no, i haven't changed my settings. i've tried the battery pull and it gives me something of a vibration but very weak. maybe i can get a new one through my warranty?
    02-25-09 02:25 PM
    Hmmm... A weak vibration? I would take it into the store and have it looked at. It might be defective...... best of luck
    02-25-09 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD