I would really love to have one of the apps that makes my phone vibrate and ring at the same time, however I also want to be able to put it on silent or just vibrate if the situation warrants. Is that possible with either of these apps?
    02-01-09 12:55 PM
    You can do that without any app... just edit a profile and set your phone to vibrate + tone.

Profiles -> Advanced... then highlight the one you want to use, then press the BB key (left of trackball), select edit. Scroll down to "phone" and click. For Out of Holster - select "Vibrate + Tone". Scroll down and pick the ring tone you want. Then you can do the same for In Holster, too.

Save your work and exit.

There are profiles already there for "Vibrate" and "Silent". When you need to change, jsut select one of those.
    02-01-09 01:44 PM
    It's possible with VibAndRing, I don't use Buzz Me.
    02-01-09 01:44 PM
    buzz me doesnt work, is it because i have the original os?
    02-01-09 01:46 PM
    I have it set to vibrate and tone, but it doesn't do them simultaneously. I never know if I have a call unless I wait for the tone to start once it vibrates. I want it to ring and vibrate at the same time.
    02-01-09 04:18 PM
    With either of those programs, you can choose the Vibrate or Off audio Profiles and the phone will vibrate but not audibly ring.

Either program will allow the phone to vibrate and ring at the same time if the Active Profile is set to Tone for the Phone setting.
    02-01-09 05:09 PM
    I have it set to vibrate and tone, but it doesn't do them simultaneously. I never know if I have a call unless I wait for the tone to start once it vibrates. I want it to ring and vibrate at the same time.
    I know what you mean, with RingAndVib the phone vibrates first, then about 2 seconds later it starts the ringtone while continuing to vibrate.
    02-01-09 05:14 PM
    I would really love to have one of the apps that makes my phone vibrate and ring at the same time, however I also want to be able to put it on silent or just vibrate if the situation warrants. Is that possible with either of these apps?
    When using buzz me, and change to silent or vibrate, it should do just that, be silent or vibrate...
    02-02-09 03:57 AM
    I use vibeabdeing as well as sms on.. And yes you can do wat ur asking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 07:37 AM
    vib and ring can do it no problem.

Boomo
    02-02-09 09:15 AM
    VibandRing and BuzzMe are performing the same for me right now. The only exception is that BuzzMe does not take up as much space (and of course it is free too). Either will ring and vibrate (at the same time) if set that way. They will also go to silent or vibrate only mode when set that way as well.
    02-02-09 09:32 AM
    Installed it this morn' and have called myself a million times... I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    02-02-09 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD