I just downloaded the vibe and ring software that is on crackberry. I have to say, its nice for it to vibe and ring at the same time. Its cool you can make it vibe how you want to. I am liking it so far. Just thought I would share. I just wish I could get it to vibe and make my message sound at the same time.
    Last edited by zukir02; 10-15-08 at 04:28 PM. Reason: added stuff
    10-15-08 04:25 PM
    Well, glad you're happy with the product you purchased.
    10-15-08 04:33 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm considering buying it for myself. If I'm at a loud bar on the weekend, I need both the vibe and ring to hear phone calls.
    10-15-08 05:23 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm considering buying it for myself. If I'm at a loud bar on the weekend, I need both the vibe and ring to hear phone calls.
    PM sent.......
    10-15-08 05:52 PM
    Is this free? I'm interested as well! I was trying to find out how to have it ring and vibrate at the same time. Does this software take up much space in the blackberry?

I haven't purchased my microSD card yet, so I'm afraid it will lag my phone.
    10-15-08 06:00 PM
    It is 8.95. I feel it was worth it. It doesn't take up much room. Do you know how to install software from your computer to your phone?
    10-15-08 06:01 PM
    It is 8.95. I feel it was worth it. It doesn't take up much room. Do you know how to install software from your computer to your phone?
    Not bad...

No, I just got my blackberry a few days ago. How do you install it? I'm still trying to figure out how to transfer stuff via USB. I've been doing everything by bluetooth lately (mostly ringtones and pictures).
    10-15-08 06:03 PM
    Do you have a mac or pc? If you have a pc, install the cd that came with your blackberry. That is what you will use to install any type of software that you save to your computer. Once you do that it kinda explains it for you.
    10-15-08 06:04 PM
    Do you have a mac or pc? If you have a pc, install the cd that came with your blackberry. That is what you will use to install any type of software that you save to your computer. Once you do that it kinda explains it for you.
    I have a PC. I did install the CD that came with my blackberry, but it didn't explain much after it was finished installing. I think I will open up that program and take a look at it again.
    10-15-08 06:06 PM
    I have a PC. I did install the CD that came with my blackberry, but it didn't explain much after it was finished installing. I think I will open up that program and take a look at it again.
    I sent you a pm
    10-15-08 06:08 PM
    I just downloaded the vibe and ring software that is on crackberry. I have to say, its nice for it to vibe and ring at the same time. Its cool you can make it vibe how you want to. I am liking it so far. Just thought I would share. I just wish I could get it to vibe and make my message sound at the same time.
    I saw that app awhile back. I came over from sprint so I was used to (and liked) how my phone would ring and vibrate at the same time. Was a little peeved to find out my Curve didn't do the same but didn't think the 9 bucks was worth the annoyance. Glad you like the app though.
    10-18-08 06:46 PM
    I have this app and Ive been using it since the first version was out where it was one continous vibration instead of the pulses. The only thing I hate about it is with the new version, it still vibrates sometimes quick when I answer the phone and the person on the other end can hear the loud vibration noise over the phone and its pretty obnoxious lol. Its almost like I hafta try to time it perfectly on when to answer the phone so it doesnt vibrate with the caller on the line
    10-18-08 07:11 PM
    What application is this?
    10-21-08 05:33 PM
    It makes your phone ring and vib and the same time. Its called vibe and ring.
    10-21-08 05:40 PM
    its amazing that u have to actually pay for your phone to do this! Reminds me of chris rocks recent stand up "kill the messenger!" He talks about how we have to pay for everything now a days that was once free... RING TONES! He said trust me, in the future, phone companies will get together with ringtone companies, make a deal, and before u know it, you'll be buying phones with no ring tones at all! Then guess what! LOL

I think we can see where he was goin with that 1
    10-21-08 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD