I noticed this morning that I have not received any emails since yesterday afternoon. My berry is set up on my company's BES. I have received some calendar reminders. I am able to send PIN messages, but not able to receive them. I can send and receive txt messages. When I try doing the Enterprise activation, it verifies encryption, then it sits at waiting for services. Once the EA did seem like it was going to go through, but it got stuck at 55% and sat there for about 3 hours before I canceled it. The on thing I did notice that I thought was strange, before I tried the EA, the hour glass would pop up about every 5 seconds, like something was going on in the background. I've tried numerous times also to pull the battery, to no avail. Am I wrong in thinking there may be a problem with the unit itself? Anyone have any other ideas?
    10-13-08 02:40 PM
    There are several known issues with the Enterprise Activation stopping at 55% and other points during the activation process. We usually end up deleting the user on the BES server, and starting fresh. Works most times.
    10-13-08 03:28 PM
    There are several known issues with the Enterprise Activation stopping at 55% and other points during the activation process. We usually end up deleting the user on the BES server, and starting fresh. Works most times.
    I did some more testing, and here's what I found:

I can send corporate email from my berry, just can't receive it.
    I can send internet email from my berry, just can't receive it.
    I can send PIN messages from my berry, just can't receive them.
    I can send and receive text messages.

Sprint tells me it's either a hardware or software issue, but couldn't tell me which.
    10-13-08 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD