Sorry if this is an obvious question, but I need to know and I could not find what I was looking for with a search. I am trying to get my buddy to get a curve instead of the world and he thought Verizon did not have the Curve yet. Any help?
    04-28-08 03:55 PM
    No Curves just yet for Verizon.
    04-28-08 03:57 PM
    They don't have the curve yet- but from what I hear they're going to be in stores mother's day weekend! Well worth the wait- ill be exchanging my world for the curve!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-08 03:57 PM
    I agree, definitely worth the wait. Now I am looking forward to the new OS upgrade. Come on 4.5
    04-28-08 04:03 PM
    Definately worth the wait if it was AT&T..

Seeing as how Verizon cripples/strips/locks/disables the free stuff, I wont ever use them.
    04-28-08 05:45 PM
    Sorry if this is an obvious question, but I need to know and I could not find what I was looking for with a search. I am trying to get my buddy to get a curve instead of the world and he thought Verizon did not have the Curve yet. Any help?
    As stated above, the Curve should be out somewhere around May 5th or May 11th. However, if your buddy can't wait till then and pick up the 8830, he'll still have the 30 days trial period which should take him way into May.
    04-28-08 06:34 PM
    As stated above, the Curve should be out somewhere around May 5th or May 11th. However, if your buddy can't wait till then and pick up the 8830, he'll still have the 30 days trial period which should take him way into May.
    Haha yeah, thats exactly what I'm doing- I just got an 8830 without realizing that the curve was coming out so soon- luckily, if they're actually on time this time I'll be able to exchange the 8830 for the Curve right when it comes out!
    04-28-08 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD