I hope this is something stupid I'm doing. The last few weeks when my wife calls me from her cell, my phone rings, I answer, no one there but the call timer is counting, I hang up and do a call back, I get a "Connected" and the call timer is counting but no ringing. I try several other numbers and same result. I do a battery pull and wait the 5 minutes it takes to reboot and everything is fine again.

This doesn't happen everytime but enough that is starting to pi.. me off. I was getting 3 to 5 bars everytime this happens.

My wife on her end would hear clicking but no responce from me. I would like to think it was a Verizon hick-up but since I have to do a battery pull to get my phone to work again I think it might be my phone.

Anybody else heard of such a thing...
    12-26-08 07:56 PM
    I would think its just the phone. Some times i get a crossed signal but i also live right across the street from a charter cable service with a satelite feed. Now I am not sure thats the reason exactly but some of my friends have said it very well could be. Do you live close to a radio t.v. station with strong signals? I do get the connected icon but no answer once in a great while myself.
    12-26-08 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD