Hmm so I was looking around... and I noticed that maybe the Verizon curve isn't as pleasing to the hands/eyes as the GSM curves? I was playing around with the orange/sunset T-Mo curve the other day and man that thing was great. I like the metal-ish send, end, bb, and back keys, whereas on the verizon curve these are given a cheaper look in simple black plastic. The GSM curve seems a bit smaller, although I'm sure everyone will argue against that so I'm not even going to put that as a point.

And also... it's dumb that verizon only offers phones in these silly simple colors like silver and light pink. Those are the same colors they released the razr in (after graphite of course). They are rather boring while the GSM carriers have some pretty snazzy colors I must say. I would love to get my hands on a sunset 8320!
    10-01-08 09:58 PM
    personally, i think the larger dark lcd and status led make the 8330 MORE sexy than the GSM curves
    10-01-08 10:00 PM
    Sexy? My wife says I look better with the VZW Curve. I would have to agree with her. heehee
    10-01-08 10:02 PM
    I think it looks good...
    10-01-08 10:04 PM
    Sexy? My wife says I look better with the VZW Curve. I would have to agree with her. heehee
    Lol! See this proves that the vzw curve DOES look like crap if eripmu is considered better looking!

Haha I am just kidding of course I just had to make a funny.
    10-01-08 10:08 PM
    Mine is okay for now, but currently working on a all black out case when I find time, which is never
    10-01-08 10:08 PM
    Lol! See this proves that the vzw curve DOES look like crap if eripmu is considered better looking!

Haha I am just kidding of course I just had to make a funny.

I actually laughed out loud. That was funny. I'm a good sport.
    10-01-08 10:14 PM
    Hahaha!

But hmm I guess I just feel like the vzw curve is a bit cheap looking. Maybe I am just prejudice because its cdma. But I don't like how verizon is so shallow on color choice and not just that but their current colors are kinda lame compared to ATT and T-Mo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-08 10:18 PM
    lol i agree i just got my curve and theres something about it that just makes it ugh maybe the verizon logo (<-- vzw hater) no but seriously vzw needs some color options id rather have a kajillion of the same crappy phone but in diff colors
    10-01-08 10:43 PM
    Exactly. The silver is a cool look but it's a bit boring. I'm practically in love with T-Mo's sunset curve. ATT has some nice ones as well.

I am glad I have verizon's because it has 3G but let's be honest they need a lesson in style, yo.
    10-01-08 10:58 PM
    I would prefer the VZW Curve in Black honestly. But The silver will do. I love the phone!
    10-01-08 11:08 PM
    i tend to think that verizon mostly releases simple color schemes because they are not really the "trendy" carrier. t-mo snagged a lot of the younger "hip" crowd with sidekicks and razors early on. at&t now has the iphone. to me it seems like verizon's services, coverage, devices, and designs are geared more toward the "straight-laced, business-minded adult." verizon is just now starting to have "cool" devices like the voyager, the dare, and of course the enV line. to me, they seem to still be rooted in the corporate mindset.

that's just me though. i could be entirely off-base.

-randy
    10-01-08 11:24 PM
    Mine is okay for now, but currently working on a all black out case when I find time, which is never
    You and me both my friend...
    10-01-08 11:46 PM
    If I was stuck with the Verizon Curve, I would get the light colored keypad and silver lens (instead of black) and switch it out. It would cost what, like $15? It would look much better imo.
    10-01-08 11:51 PM
    I have a Verizon Curve and I would agree its pretty basic looking but I also first bought a 8830 WE because it looked cooler. That POS had to be replaced 4 times in 3months! See what buying for looks gets ya!
    10-02-08 12:10 AM
    You and me both my friend...

body glove has an all black case - i bought mine from the BJ's Verizon store and it fit perfect on my TMO 8320 - it even has a rubber feel to it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 10:27 AM
    Well now I'm even more ticked because I just noticed that the vzw pink curve has the nice silver call, end, BB key, and back buttons as well as an 8300ish look.
    10-05-08 11:18 AM
    looks better in person than on the web page
    10-05-08 12:30 PM
    I like the CDMA's over the GSM BB's... just my opinion
    10-05-08 01:33 PM
    I agree with the OP, I've always thought my Verizon Curve is pretty plain looking.
    10-05-08 01:47 PM
    I find the CDMA curve looks more manly, and the GSM curves look more girly. I dunno why.
    10-05-08 02:06 PM
    u could always get a custom housing so you can have any color ur heart desires...talk about sexxxi!!
    10-05-08 04:49 PM
    If I was stuck with the Verizon Curve, I would get the light colored keypad and silver lens (instead of black) and switch it out. It would cost what, like $15? It would look much better imo.
    if only we had more after market oem stuff like other curve versions have
    10-05-08 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD