Ive looked around a little bit and haven't found anything on this topic. I switched from a the original Q to the curve last week. I have on problem. Whenever I have a call waiting situation and go to press answer, nothing happens. The screen says I am connected to the call but nothing happens. Is their anyway I can fix this or is it a known problem that needs to be worked out.
    05-29-08 08:35 PM
    I don't quite have this problem but I can never switch back to the first caller. I end up quitting and calling the first party back. Can't do conference 3way calling either

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 08:52 AM
    Ive never had a problem hitting the send button and it switching back and forth. Try hitting the menu button the next time you get a secondary call-it will give you the option of switching the call, see if that works.

10-15-08 10:30 AM
    I have had this problem as well. Not all the time. I'll try the menu button tip next time. Thanks

10-15-08 08:50 PM
    Alright - Lets be a little more specific. I have a Curve w/Verizon and have the same problem. I can answer the 2nd call but can never switch back to the original caller...Thoughts???
    10-15-08 10:10 PM
    I also have verz. And I can't seem to switch back to my 1st caller. I tried the menu option but nothing showed up to switch back to the 1st caller. Hope someone has an answer. There has to be some way to do it.

10-15-08 10:17 PM
    I have Verizon and I can't either. Now I never could on any Verizon I phone I have ever had. I chalked it up to used error and found a work around (call the first person back).
    10-15-08 10:26 PM
    This is my problem with my BB, but when I used a Treo on Verizon I could switch back and forth. I want a fix. I'll call a BB/Vzw salesman I know and see if he knows one.

10-16-08 07:31 AM
    I also have verz. And I can't seem to switch back to my 1st caller. I tried the menu option but nothing showed up to switch back to the 1st caller. Hope someone has an answer. There has to be some way to do it.

I also been trying to figure this out as well... Hopefully someone out there knows the answer?
    10-16-08 09:15 AM
    Mine used to not work but works now. It never seemed to work with 4.3 but seems to work fine in 4.5. I had not noticed this until you guys brought it up!
    10-16-08 10:13 AM
    I have VZW and can switch back and forth just fine. The only thing is the screen shows the 2nd callers information. I will be talking to the original caller and the 2nd callers info is still up although I ended the call. I can switch back and forth no problem.

10-16-08 11:12 AM
    I have VZW and can switch back and forth just fine. The only thing is the screen shows the 2nd callers information. I will be talking to the original caller and the 2nd callers info is still up although I ended the call. I can switch back and forth no problem.

I had my first working experience with switching back and forth fine last night. Of course the second caller's info remains onscreen, but my Treo always did that with Verizon...that seems to be more of a caller info problem from Verizon. Difference about last night's conversation was that I was using the Cross Bar theme where as all the other times it wouldn't go back to first caller I was using the Dimension L theme that came preloaded.

So, wondering if anyone experiences different results using different screen themes rather than chalking it up to the OS or the network.
    10-27-08 03:00 PM
    Ive had this problem with every cell phone i've owned since 1998. Of course I rarely get two calls a day, let alone at the same time, so it has never bothered me.
    10-27-08 04:21 PM
    I had my first working experience with switching back and forth fine last night. Of course the second caller's info remains onscreen, but my Treo always did that with Verizon...that seems to be more of a caller info problem from Verizon. Difference about last night's conversation was that I was using the Cross Bar theme where as all the other times it wouldn't go back to first caller I was using the Dimension L theme that came preloaded.

So, wondering if anyone experiences different results using different screen themes rather than chalking it up to the OS or the network.
    Funny, I am using the Dimension L theme as we type and have had no issues. IDK!

Ive had this problem with every cell phone i've owned since 1998. Of course I rarely get two calls a day, let alone at the same time, so it has never bothered me.
    That's funny.
    10-27-08 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD