So I have the LG Versa for Verizon and it got water damage & I got it July 31. (13 days ago) I really want the Blackberry 8330. I have a lot of questions though,
    1) How much will it cost
    1.5) Can I just take my Versa back to Verizon and say I don't want it because a small part of the touch screen works, you can call, and it makes noises or I can just say it was defective right?
    2) My mom has a family plan so If I buy a BB, will it cost more than usual?
    3) Is ebay a good place to buy BB's? If so can you help me find one?
    Thanks Very Much!
    08-12-09 04:45 PM
    So I have the LG Versa for Verizon and it got water damage & I got it July 31. (13 days ago) I really want the Blackberry 8330. I have a lot of questions though,
    1) How much will it cost
    1.5) Can I just take my Versa back to Verizon and say I don't want it because a small part of the touch screen works, you can call, and it makes noises or I can just say it was defective right?
    2) My mom has a family plan so If I buy a BB, will it cost more than usual?
    3) Is ebay a good place to buy BB's? If so can you help me find one?
    Thanks Very Much!

1. Pretty sure they will notice the water damage.

2. A new curve full price is about 500.00

3. You can look in the marketplace forum on crackberry for used curves, starting about 50 - 80 dollars.

4. A blackberry plan is required and costs more then a regular plan.
    08-12-09 04:54 PM
    Does it cost more on verizon? I know it does not on Sprint. You can get new phones cheaper than %)) on ebay just make sure they are made for your carrier (verizon). Also if you go with a used phone or even a new one get the esn and check with verizon before you buy if the phone is clean. (not stolen or under contract)
    08-12-09 04:58 PM
    If the device has damage, you will not be able to return it. You would have to go through insurance if you have it. And then the insurance replacement will be the same device.

A BlackBerry on Verizon requires a BlackBerry Data Plan on top of your voice plan.
    08-12-09 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD