I just upgraded my mom's curve to the latest os for her, and then I noticed the browser wasn't working, so I went to the host routing table in advanced options, and have done a "Register Now." Everytime after I do it, I get an e-mail that tells me she is registered with the network, but still no browser.

I go to switch apps and go to the browser and it tells me my device doesn't have any configuration in it's service book entries and to contact my service provider. That's a pretty big hassle, so I figured I'd ask what you guys think I should do.
    06-21-09 10:27 PM
    I don't know if this is the problem but when I upgraded my phone it turned off my network connections for some reason. I went to Manage Connections and clicked the top line that said Turn All Connections On and everything was back to normal.
    06-21-09 10:38 PM
    Resend your service books.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/serv...ks-how-115031/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 10:51 PM
    Log in to your provider's BIS site and resend your service books to your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 10:51 PM
    Not letting me log in. Ugh. I'm going to have to call them tomorrow to help me resend service books. What a pain.
    06-21-09 10:54 PM
    I had this same issue with Verizon but with an 8830. What happened was the phone rebooted right in the middle of activation. I did it again and it finished the activation. I was able to dial but no data. This was also after an OS upgrade from 4.2 to 4.5. I then downgraded to 4.2 and activated again but same results no data and no entries in the HRT. I called VZW support again and this guy knew what he was doing. This is what corrected the issue.
    type ##000000 and hit send. This will bring you to the CDMA Service Edit Screen for Verizon. About half way down you will see SIP User ID and SIP password. This should be the current phone number of the device @vzw3g.com and the password is vzw all lower case. I then had to change the MIP User ID to the same thing and after the reboot data was flowing immediately. Yes an actual good customer service experience from Verizon hard to believe but true.
    06-26-09 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD