I have been waiting on the Storm to get a Blackberry. I got the Storm about 3 weeks ago and have been disapointed in reception. I have dropped more calls than I ever have. I also do not like the user interface that well. The phone function is still the most important function of a phone. How is the Curves reception on Verizon? Thanks.
    12-26-08 05:59 PM
    I've had my Verizon Curve for about 3 months now and the only time I drop a call is in a known dead cell area.
    12-26-08 07:48 PM
    I live in nyc and I have noooo problem with reception. And I'm in syracuse ny for holidays and still awesome. I get avg 3 to 4 bars no dropped calls

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 07:52 PM
    Yeah, reception and call quality is awesome! No complaints whatsoever

12-26-08 08:16 PM
    I would say its just a tad better than a older razor. I had a razor and down at my camper which is a known dead spot for phones. My razr would only have txting capability because of the bad reception.

My nlackberry 8330 will maintain a call with only minor problems in this area?

Bill

12-26-08 08:38 PM
    I have had mine for a while now, never dropped a call, even done 2 road trips w/o any loss of signal strength.

12-26-08 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD