Figured I'd start a list of bugs to be posted. Here's some.

1) On a cold reboot, if in a dark room (no lights) the 8330 starts at full bright with the screen, but no keyboard backlight (has keyboard off).

2) On a cold start, sometimes the radio reception level is really low for a few secs, then goes up to normal strength.
    05-13-08 12:36 AM
    Those are the only two issues I have had with mine so far.
    05-13-08 02:12 AM
    2nd issue isn't bug rele its expected

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-08 08:58 AM
    2nd issue isn't bug rele its expected

Didn't have this issue with other BB. It's a bug in my book. A behavioral one, but still an issue.
    05-13-08 09:05 AM
    I wouldn't consider those issues. I have had my curve for over a week and no problems at all. Solid phone.

05-13-08 09:27 AM
    I wouldn't consider those issues. I have had my curve for over a week and no problems at all. Solid phone.

05-13-08 09:27 AM
    No issues with my curve, EXCEPT a dog named ebony, who chewed on my brand new curve the second day I had it! Thankfully it was in the case, so no damage to the screen or keyboard, and no, I didn't kill her, I want to!!

05-13-08 09:57 AM
    Verizon 8330 Audible Roll work ok???
    05-13-08 09:59 AM
    The media player doesn't load all of my songs. I have an 8gb media card and it usually misses a significant number of files. I installed flipside and it found everything. I would rather use the native player though. This is a major drawback for me because I upgraded early for the additional media functionality.
    05-13-08 10:46 AM
    The media player doesn't load all of my songs. I have an 8gb media card and it usually misses a significant number of files. I installed flipside and it found everything. I would rather use the native player though. This is a major drawback for me because I upgraded early for the additional media functionality.
    What speed card are you using? While it is probably still a media player issue; I was having a similar issue using a 4 gb class 4 card, then I bought a 8 gb class 6 and it loads everything now. Sometimes it may take a while to load some albums, but nothing is missing.
    05-22-08 08:33 PM
    After struggling with a PalmOS and then a WinMo Treo for over a year, the Curve is heaven sent! As far as I'm concerned, this thing is amazing and I can't find one thing wrong with it.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the BEST phone I've ever owned. Period.
    05-22-08 08:49 PM
    biggest flaw mine has is for some reason it can't sit for longerthan 10 minutes w/o me needng to play around w/ it
    05-22-08 08:53 PM
    The biggest flaw mine seems to have is the fact that I am constantly having to do a battery pull at least 3 times a day so I can talk on it.

What happens is that I can't hear anyone when I answer a call or make a call.

I am on my 3rd curve now (all 3 did the same thing), and I am finally being told that it has something to do with MMS messages when they are received.

However, I am noticing that it does it even I don't receive picture messages with sound.

Not sure what's going on and neither is Verizon!

I'm on my 3rd curve in 10 days....getting old very quickly!
    05-22-08 10:11 PM
    There was a problem when you make a call and a call comes in at the same time.
    05-22-08 10:19 PM
    I love my verizon phone....it is waaaaaaaaaay better than the 8310...I'm glad I was forced to get a new one because my campus doesn't have att coverage. I only wish the videos were full screen...and my facebook app isn't forwarding my notifications...
    05-23-08 12:21 AM
    My mms messages won't receive at all. Everything is good on my phone and their system. Its so bad they started an engineering file and contacted RIM. Suppose to be fixed in 48 hours. Ill keep things posted

05-23-08 12:27 AM
    My mms messages won't receive at all. Everything is good on my phone and their system. Its so bad they started an engineering file and contacted RIM. Suppose to be fixed in 48 hours. Ill keep things posted

I'm having the same issue. I'd be interested in what you/they find out.
    05-23-08 12:30 AM
    Hi I just got a blackberry curve 8330. I have noticed a slight bug I think. In the Dimensions Today Theme,when you get a message it will show on the desktop. If you leave the message to long you will not be able to delete it from the desktop, even if you delete it from your message folder. Only way I know to clear it is to remove the battery. Any one experience this bug,and know of a better fix.

Let me know, email to [email protected]
    Last edited by AK72; 05-23-08 at 09:55 AM. Reason: grammar
    05-23-08 09:52 AM
    The one issue that I'm having, is that I notice, when I drop my Curve on a very hard rugged service, it seems to get minor scratches. I don't like scratches. Verizon needs to come out with a software update to fix this!
    05-23-08 03:44 PM
    I love my verizon phone....it is waaaaaaaaaay better than the 8310...I'm glad I was forced to get a new one because my campus doesn't have att coverage. I only wish the videos were full screen...and my facebook app isn't forwarding my notifications...
    I have the verizon curve and I am able to watch the videos in full screen.

when you are playing a video, hit the menu button, and you see the option for full screen

hope it works for ya!
    05-23-08 04:58 PM
    the switch device on desktop manager did crazy things between the 8830 and 8330. Not sure it was the curves falut but i spent the frist two and a half days trying to get everything sorted out
    05-23-08 05:06 PM
    Multiple calendars could be a little more efficient. With more than one email address you have more than one calendar. Syncing w outlook should give you the option which calendar that should be.

05-23-08 05:09 PM
    Couple of issues I have....

1) As with my 8830, when a call place a call and a call so happens to come in at the same time, I can't place a call after that. I have to reset the phone.

2) Not sure if it's a but, but I would like to have the phone stay on when charging and/or plugged in so the screen does not turn off.

Other than that... I loved both the 8830 and the 8330. Coming from a treo, BB's blow them away. I've convinced 5 of my friends to switch from their treo's to BB's. Lovin' it!!!
    05-23-08 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD