I downloaded a pdf to my media card but how do I veiw them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-08 01:47 PM
    You should be able to view them if you have the BB Attachment Service installed on your device.

To see if you do: Options > Advanced Options > Applications

If it is not there, connect to a PC with DM and run the Application Loader and put a check in the BB Attachment Service box.
    07-19-08 02:27 PM
    The Attachment viewer is limited to email attached files. There are no provisions for viewing files saved to the media card.

Two good solutions exist, for professional grade results, a service provided by BeamBerry renders PDF on a server an displays the results.

MobiPocket Reader is a free eBook reader that works acceptably well with PDFs.
    07-19-08 03:57 PM
    The Attachment viewer is limited to email attached files. There are no provisions for viewing files saved to the media card.

Two good solutions exist, for professional grade results, a service provided by BeamBerry renders PDF on a server an displays the results.

MobiPocket Reader is a free eBook reader that works acceptably well with PDFs.

StonerPedia strikes again........great tip.........another new piece of knowledge that I now have......Thanks Stoner....
    07-19-08 03:58 PM
    MTXThunder9500, try emailing the pdf to your device and opening it, then saving it to the media card.

You may be able to view it if you have the Attachment Service.

It may just be VZN or my device, but I have 20+ saved to my card and can view them with no problem and no 3rd party apps.
    Last edited by tyroni; 07-19-08 at 04:18 PM.
    07-19-08 04:15 PM
    Thanks ill try the mobi thing and see if it works well with well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 08:01 PM
    I tried mobi reader and it only works for Ebooks and has no provision for finding, let alone opening PDF Files.
    I Have Attachment service with docview, browser_docview, docviewimage as the modules included.
    I can not view a PDF to save me.
    I upgraded to to 4.5.0.56 because people elude that it works for pdf where 4.3 did not.
    SO how do you view pdf's ???
    09-01-08 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD