I have the Curve 8330 from Verizon, and I had downloaded the Shazam app, which was suggested by many, but it does not seem to be able to identify anything thats just short of award winning music, I tried many songs that were being played on the radio, and out of the many I tried (over 20) the only 1 it id'd was Taylor Swifts Love Story.

There upon, my friend who has the Tour, opened up Vcast Song iD on his phone, and he was able to id most of the music that shazam did not pick up.

Which led me to try and find this app for the curve, but I failed epically.

Someone please help me to figure this out, I am going to be very frustrated if this is not available on the Curve.
    01-04-10 08:46 PM
    Welcome to the forums....
    I use shazam no problems....
    I can't find Song iD for you, but when I first got shazam I was holding it up to the receiver and not the speaker. Once I put it to the speaker, I haven't had issues.
    01-04-10 08:49 PM
    I wish Verizon could make things easy, and when I paid for the blackberry, the least they could do is let me have song id with it too seeing as, it was on both of my previous phones which happened to be free phones. Maybe my Shazam issues are not so much program errors as they are user errors.
    01-04-10 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD