I am having this problem where I downloaded opera mini, and I had to send it to myself as an attachment in an email because I wasn't able to get it on my phone any other way. The problem I am having is that when I downloaded it into my phone it went into device memory and i saved it into the user folder and now i can't find it anywhere on my phone. Does anyone know where I can find the folder, and should I of saved the files unzipped or can the phone unzip the files on it's own?

Thanks in advance, I just got my first bb and I have no idea how to really get to the root of it just yet.
    07-25-09 09:26 PM
    You neet to do an over the air link for the Opera browser. It sounds like you emailed yourself a zip file which will not allow install on the phone. You could use the file you sent on the blackberry desktop to do and install from your computer
    07-26-09 09:36 AM
    The folder you can possibly find by going to the Media Player then Menu > Explore then search around.
    07-26-09 10:34 AM
    You can also download a program called OTA Downloader and save it to your PC and unzip it, then use the USB cord to use Media Manager to send it to your BB. There's lots of info on the web on how to do this for stuff if you can't do OTA.
    07-26-09 11:24 AM
    The folder you can possibly find by going to the Media Player then Menu > Explore then search around.
    You can find it there the problem is that it will to run it as an executible to make it work on the device. You must install ota or through the BB desktop
    07-26-09 11:43 AM
    User Folder... if it is on the card that is your problem. Need to load or install on the device memory...
    07-26-09 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD