On my wife�s phone there is an inbox for [email protected], how ever she can not send or receive any emails. The [email protected] is not listed in her email accounts. When I put her [email protected] in user log in and click forgot password it ask me to put in where I want the password sent. I have used several different emails, pins, and cell #�s and it says your pass word has been sent successfully. However we never receive the password. Have spent about 3 hours on the phone with AT&T have gotten no where with them. Unfortunately my wife does not remember her password. Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix this? When I send her an email I also get this error:
    The following message to <[email protected]> was undeliverable.
    The reason for the problem:
    5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'<[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table'

Reporting-MTA: dns; as26.bis.na.blackberry.com

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]
    Action: failed
    Remote-MTA: dns; [172.20.192.16]
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'<[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table' (delivery attempts: 0)
    11-24-09 10:24 AM
    log in to your bis at att.blackberry.com and see if you have that address listed in there, if so change the password but I'm thinking from the rejection you got that that email doesn't exist to begin with.
    11-24-09 10:47 AM
    It is not there.
    11-24-09 10:50 AM
    The phone will not let make up a new one either. Says one already exists on the phone. Is there a way i can blow it out and make up a new one?
    11-24-09 10:55 AM
    delete it from options --> advanced options --> service books

and reset it up via the BIS online not the phone
    11-24-09 10:56 AM
    You are the best, why the 5 different people I have talked to at AT&T couldn�t tell me to delete the service book is beyond me. I saw my wife at lunch and deleted her @att.blackberry.net address service book. Thanks so much. We will make up a new one tonight.
    11-24-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD