how do i download ringtones using a usb cable onto my bb?
    02-01-09 07:04 PM
    I do everything in Mass Storage Mode. Just hit yes when it pops up on your BB, open your "My Computer" and the BlackBerry should be there as a removable storage device. Open that and just copy/paste ringtones into the "ringtones" folder.
    02-01-09 07:07 PM
    I do everything in Mass Storage Mode. Just hit yes when it pops up on your BB, open your "My Computer" and the BlackBerry should be there as a removable storage device. Open that and just copy/paste ringtones into the "ringtones" folder.
    But to do that you need to also have an SD card in your bb.

Also people will be much more apt to help you if you don't post this question more than once in the same forum.
    02-01-09 07:11 PM
    But to do that you need to also have an SD card in your bb.

Also people will be much more apt to help you if you don't post this question more than once in the same forum.
    Ha, good point, I didn't really think about that, I just assume everyone has one.
    02-01-09 07:12 PM
    Ha, good point, I didn't really think about that, I just assume everyone has one.
    Haha I usually do to. My friends think I'm special when I ask them what size card they have and I look over and they don't even have a smart phone.
    02-01-09 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD