Hello everyone,

First thing's first, I've had 3 email accounts connected to my 8320 Curve so whenever I got an e-mail, a few moments later it would be on my phone.

However, I've exceeded the max storage amount on these 3 email accounts so I've decided to transfer everything to my Outlook. Now, all of the emails are on there and any new e-mail I receive from the 3 email accounts are taken from the e-mail server and dropped into my Outlook, leaving no e-mail in any of my 3 e-mail accounts now.

Question is.. since I had the e-mails pushed from those 3 accounts to my Blackberry, is this change going to affect how I get email on my Blackberry? And if so, how would I go about fixing this so I can resume receiving my emails? Would I have to get it pushed from Outlook?

Sorry for the long response, but I really need help. Thank you for your time everyone.

-George
    09-17-08 06:15 PM
    Anyone?
    09-17-08 08:47 PM
    If you are now using outlook, and did not change this setting do this for each account.

From the account settings go to more options>select the advanced tab. Make sure leave a copy of message is checked and remove after X numbers of days is checked. This way you do not clutter up your server. This will allow email to come to outlook and the BB.
    09-17-08 09:11 PM
    If you are now using outlook, and did not change this setting do this for each account.

From the account settings go to more options>select the advanced tab. Make sure leave a copy of message is checked and remove after X numbers of days is checked. This way you do not clutter up your server. This will allow email to come to outlook and the BB.
    You are amazing, thank you so much!
    09-17-08 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD