I have to renew my contract with verizon. I can't decide if I want the droid or another blackberry. I don't use my BB for business, which is why I think the droid might be a better fit. Any other suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 08:15 PM
    You could wait to see if Verizon does get the iPhone toward the end of this year. Or you could wait for the Tour2 due out very soon.

04-08-10 08:22 PM
    Personally I don't like the iphone, and I was thinking about the tour/tour2

04-08-10 08:34 PM
    I have to renew my contract with verizon. I can't decide if I want the droid or another blackberry. I don't use my BB for business, which is why I think the droid might be a better fit. Any other suggestions?

The obvious choice would be anything with the Android operating system. It is by far one of the best OS's out there. The iPhone would be a waste. The biggest fault on the iPhone is that you can only run 1 app at a time. With the Android OS, you can run as many as you want or your phone can handle. Just for overall ease of use and reliability, if a BB is not something you are "fixed" on, then Android OS is the way to go.
    04-08-10 08:36 PM
    If you decide on staying with a Blackberry, I'd definitely wait for the Tour2. The current Tour has trackball issues, 4.7 OS, and no WiFi. The Tour2 will have the trackpad, and 5.0 OS, and possibily WiFi. Verizon has great service, but there are a few times when I wish I could jump on WiFi with my Curve for faster google maps or whatever.

04-08-10 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD