So I want to buy a custom theme from crackberry, but there are no instructions as to how to download to the 8330....what am I missing?
    08-06-09 06:03 PM
    Most of the themes on crackberry, in the themes section, have OTA (over the air) links near the photos of the theme. You can right click on that link and choose Copy Link Location, then paste that into an email and send it to yourself, or you can navigate to the page with the link on your blackberry and just click on the OTA link. A page will open with a button that you click that says Download. After the download is complete, go to Themes on your phone and click on the new theme. After it is installed it is recommended that you reset your phone.

If you buy the theme from crackberry, they should send you an email with an OTA link in the email, just click on it and download.
    08-06-09 06:06 PM
    Thank you dollface....and resetting the phone....what are the steps?
    08-06-09 06:08 PM
    Well I have never bought a theme from crackberry but if there is a ota link u just clickon that and it will download to ur phone. If it is a zip file then u download it to ur computer and use desktop manager to upload to ur berry. Then go into options-themes and select it there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 06:11 PM
    Wow by the time I was done typing there was already 2 more posts on here lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD