Hey all.
    Not new here, but kinda techno illerate. Crackberry has helped me soooo much with my Pearl that I now and a BB girl forever. Now i upgraded to a Curve. Question is what do i do now to get all my apps things to my new BB? All the saved data nd contacts? And do i install the disc that can with the curve if i already have the one installed on my computer that came with my pearl? Sorry so many questions. Just dont want to screw it up. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    09-15-08 02:11 PM
    Desktop Manager has an option to switch devices. It should back things up as part of the process and then transfer your items from pearl to your curve. Have a look at this thread which explains it http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/ques...-wizard-61740/

I know you didn't ask but in order to ensure that your email is sent to your new BB you will need to log onto your carriers BIS page and use the Switch Device option and input your new pin number.

Congratulations on your Curve
    Last edited by gritmaster; 09-15-08 at 02:38 PM.
    09-15-08 02:13 PM
    Applications dont transfer over?
    09-15-08 08:16 PM
    Yes, they transfer. I changed devices last week and the switch device wizard transferred everything.
    09-15-08 08:53 PM
    Enjoy the new curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 08:57 PM
    Indeed, enjoy your Curve NurseBerry. Your pic kind of scares me however. hee hee hee.
    09-15-08 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD