I've been searching the forum but can't seem to find an answer to this problem. I have upgraded from 4.3 to 4.5 in the hopes of being able to view html emails. The upgrade seems to have gone OK but I still can't view html emails. I did see one recommendation to delete service books but I don't know how to do that. Do any of you have any suggestions on how to get this feature running?

Thanks
    09-17-09 10:15 AM
    did you use the OS for your carrier, or a beta/OS for another carrier? sometimes that makes the difference.
    If you log into your serivce account online, there should be an option for email to resend service books. it's possible the new ones didn't transfer when you updated. I don't think you need to completely delete them.

I could be wrong on some of this, but at least it's a start...
    09-17-09 11:14 AM
    Did you enable HTML after the upgrade? Open Messages, Email Settings and change Enable HTML Email to Yes. And keep in mind, this is only for new messages. Any email already on the phone will not be converted to HTML.
    09-17-09 11:28 AM
    Browser Settings: Browser settings for improved view. While in your browser, press menu key> options> browser configuration> check all the boxes> make sure browser is set to internet browser> show images set to On WML and HTML Pages> emulation mode set to BlackBerry> click back and save.

Send Service Books: Click your manage internet email icon (the envelope with a gear in front of it)> scroll down and click the help button> click send service books, or log onto your provider's website and send them from there.

Register Device: Click options> click advanced options> roll down and click host routing table> press your menu key> select register now> click back and close.

Do a battery pull too.
    09-17-09 11:37 AM
    And even after enabling the HTML, you must click the menu button, then "Get Images". They do not load atomatically
    09-17-09 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD