I'm a former Alltel subscriber with an Alltel BB 8330. I'm using the Verizon network now. I upgraded to DM 5.0.1 via Verizon and everything installed fine. However, now my messages aren't reconciling. If the email comes in and I view it via the web, the message used to also be marked as read on my BB. If I delete the email before even looking at it on the phone... the message would also go away on the phone.

Since I updated to the new version of DM, my messages all stay on my BB even after being read, moved, or deleted from my email inbox via the web. I'm not able to reconcile my BB messages with what's actually in my Inbox.

I'm not even sure if I should have updated to this version of DM since I'm running an Alltel phone. I thought I'd give it a whirl though. No other problems except for the messages not synching. That's a big headache since my phone always looks like I have a ton of messages unread.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?
    06-08-10 08:33 PM
    I'm also on Verizon. Others at my company are also experiencing this issue so it appears it's the carrier, not the device.
    06-09-10 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD