Im currently on sprint and im wondering if its worth upgrading to the tour for 100$? Or is the tour 2 coming out soon, and is it coming out sprint? whats my best option?
    11-23-09 07:08 PM
    Only you can really answer that question.

The Essex is supposed to come to Sprint, when is anyone's guess.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 07:15 PM
    Only you can really answer that question.

The Essex is supposed to come to Sprint, when is anyone's guess.

I agree, only you can decide on what you want....but if you are inclined to upgrade to a Tour, I would wait for the Tour 2 to come out. This could be a two fold reason, because the Tour 2 comes with a Wifi radio and the trackpad. If this isn't really important to you, there is probably a good chance that the Tour 9630 will come down in price further as the Tour 2 takes over the full retail price spot.
    11-23-09 09:11 PM
    Im currently on sprint and im wondering if its worth upgrading to the tour for 100$? Or is the tour 2 coming out soon, and is it coming out sprint? whats my best option?
    I would get the tour. First of all because of the obvious reason that the price will go down before the tour two comes out. Secondly is because most new phones have glitches. A lot of the tours glitches have been fixed. But, it all comes down to your own personal opinion.

11-23-09 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD