i just upgraded to the newest 4.5xx.81 and before i did this i used to be able to hold down the call button and that would bring up the phonebook, however after the upgrade it only brings up the call log. does anyone know how i can fix this
    10-02-08 02:27 AM
    ive never heard of it bringing up the phone book, mine has always brought up my call log. you can change your side keys to do that.
    10-02-08 02:44 AM
    I am having the same issue. I notice that once you are in the call log if you again hold down the call button it will take you to the phone book but this is much more annoying.
    10-03-08 02:53 PM
    ive never heard of it bringing up the phone book, mine has always brought up my call log. you can change your side keys to do that.
    That's how mine always worked as well.
    10-03-08 03:04 PM
    Mine brought/brings up the call log before and after the upgrade.
    10-03-08 03:09 PM
    wow that is weird. yea i installed again and still the same problem. so i just set the left convenience key to go to the phonebook now. has anyone found a fix for this problem?
    10-07-08 12:25 AM
    No that's how its suppose to work. Before the upgrade, my BB brings up the call log when pressed or should say tapped one time. How ever if you press it slow to release you phonebook will appear. Your new upgrade is fine, trust me you will enjoy it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-08 03:45 AM
    No that's how its suppose to work. Before the upgrade, my BB brings up the call log when pressed or should say tapped one time. How ever if you press it slow to release you phonebook will appear. Your new upgrade is fine, trust me you will enjoy it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    So you are saying that even with the upgrade you can still push and hold the call button to bring up your phone book?
    10-07-08 08:21 AM
    Wow, I jsut tested this, I hit it once, call log, when in call log hold it down again, address book.

No biggie to me though, I have the side key set to address book
    10-07-08 08:33 AM
    Yeah same here, I hit once for call log, then twice and got my phonebook!
    10-07-08 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD