This may be a ridiculously stupid question but I figured I would ask it anyway. I was curious to see whether it was possible to update the browser of the Curve (verizon) to that of the bold or javelin. That is the only reason I would even want to change phones (for the browser).

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
    12-21-08 08:05 PM
    Unfortunatly no there is not. I have found on the curve that if you change the emulation mode in the options from the browser, the look is a bit nicer. change it to Microsoft IE
    12-21-08 08:07 PM
    I currently don't have the phone any longer. I only kept it a few days. I was very disappointed with the browser. I have played with the storm and have seen demos of the bold, and noticed that the browser is light years ahead of the curve. I was just hoping that there was a fix and then I would have been on the way to verizon tomorrow.
    12-21-08 08:14 PM
    Sometimes BB Browser is frustrating...but you can always use Opera Mini which is pretty nice in comparison.
    12-21-08 08:39 PM
    I change to the microsoft IE on the Curve, but didn'r knotice any difference in the look. Is it a big change or very little?
    12-21-08 08:50 PM
    I just noticed soe visual changes and some sites appear to work better.
    12-21-08 08:52 PM
    Does this make browsing the internet from the bb curve more like browsing the internet from your computer?

That is essentially what I am looking for!
    12-21-08 08:55 PM
    Is it just my imagination...but it seems like the Pearl was faster to load webpages. Could that be?
    12-21-08 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD