Is it possible to delete unused icons such as MusicID, shop graphic (all the shopping icons for that matter) streaming radio voice recorder etc etc? If so, will that free up more memory? I've used Maxmem, but that didn't do it. Thanks for any info!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 11:55 AM
    Some of the apps cannot be removed or moved on my sprint bb. That being said I don't think they take up alot of memory. They are more like links to the stores. I created folders and moved a lot of them to the folders for a cleaner look.

I read a memory post here and there is a way to see how much memory ind. apps are using or at least according to the poster... don't remember where to look but i will poke around and get back to you...
    05-02-09 12:35 PM
    I'm not familiar with those programs, but they sound like service books pushed by the carrier. If they are, you can delete them, but the carrier will just push them back as soon as their absence is noted, typically within a day. Fortunately they take little memory. You can hide them if they are wasting space on your screen, but that's about all you can do.
    05-02-09 12:38 PM
    The post was for card memory not phone memory sorry
    05-02-09 01:13 PM
    The post was for card memory not phone memory sorry
    I'm not sure what you want to remove from the card; but the card usually has its own structure that pretty much doesnt get removed.
    As far as the icons on your phone, as Jeff said, you can only hide those.
    05-02-09 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD