Hi, this is my first post so take it easy!

I have a Blackberry 8320, I use my phone mostly while driving with a Nokia Ck-300 bluetooth car kit.

The problem I'm having is that when my device is locked and someone calls me, or I operate the voice command function using the button on the car kit the screen doesn't light up.

This means I can't see what the options on screen are. For instance the phone will ask which number I want to call. I then have to guess if I have a mobile number, home, office or other stored in the phone for that person.

If the device is unlocked then it lights up and there's no problems.

So, does anyone know how to get the device to unlock when it is connected to my bluetooth device automatically?
    05-03-09 07:08 AM
    Have you tried just increasing the time before your phone locks? Also, are you charging your phone when you are in the car? There is a program called BBlight that will keep your backlight on constantly while hooked up to an external source. I use that for when I'm in the car doing slacker radio.
    05-03-09 09:06 AM
    Hi, I don't charge my phone in the car. BBlight may do the job. I'll have a look.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 03:56 AM
    I've installed bblight. Now as long as I'm charging the phone it'll show who I'm calling but it still doesn't show the options when it asks "did you say call x". I think I'll just have to live with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD